ENDORSED BY: Sally Roddy (SS) | Tim Ford (ADC) | Amy Janon (PC) | Donna Parish (SS) | Betsy Fuhr (Acct) | Jessica Rabbiner (ADC) | Conor Karrel (Acct) | Nicole "Coco" Falls (PC) | Sara Dart (SS) | Chris Augustine (TPO)

Carol Kiefer – Art Department Coordinator

I'm Carol Kiefer, a working ADC for 25 years, and I'm running for both a seat on the Board of Directors and as a Delegate.

I helped organize the ADCs in 1993 and I have a long history of fighting for our rights. I served on the Board when we were in 717 and again when that Local merged with 871. I am completing a term as a Board member this year. We’ve made progress but there is so much more to be done. We are working hard to shine a light on the reality of pay inequity for members of Local 871 and are taking a stand to correct that imbalance. We’ve added additional crafts to our ranks and Local 871 is now a strong presence in IATSE. I want to be a catalyst for change and continue to be a voice for my fellow ADCs.

I like being a Delegate and I’m running for another term in that capacity. I always learn something new at the District meetings that makes me a better Union representative and gives me renewed energy and focus to do the work needed for change.

I’m proud of our Local but there is more to be done to make it better. I’d like your vote so that we can Build on Progress Together.