ENDORSED BY: Sally Roddy (SS) | Tim Ford (ADC) | Amy Janon (PC) | Donna Parish (SS) | Betsy Fuhr (Acct) | Jessica Rabbiner (ADC) | Conor Karrel (Acct) | Nicole "Coco" Falls (PC) | Sara Dart (SS) | Chris Augustine (TPO)

President – Doug Boney – Production Coordinator

I have been involved in the local since almost day one by joining the Constitution & By-Laws Committee just a couple of months after my initiation. I also joined the Diversity Committee to advocate for LGBTQIA+ issues in the local and IATSE, soon after which I became the Chairperson. As Chairperson of the Diversity Committee I helped push for equity in the MPIPHP health plans for LGBTQIA+ members and spearheaded getting the Pay Equity Study off the ground by working with our Business Representative to research and interview potential candidates to conduct the study and collaborating with Working Ideal during the research phase of the study.

I have served as a Delegate and in some capacity on the Board of Directors for the past two terms, during the last term serving as Vice President. While serving as Vice President I have stepped up to regularly conduct Board and General Membership Meetings and to support the local and members by helping the local run smoothly in the absence of our President while she worked on distant locations.

In addition, I am a graduate of the first ever IATSE Young Workers Conference, IATSE Officers Institute 1.0 & 2.0 (Organizing), and Train the Trainer. This past year I was appointed by President Loeb to represent IATSE on the National Executive Board of Pride@Work, where I represent IATSE and the LGBTQIA+ community on the national level.

I humbly ask for your vote for President of IATSE Local 871 as I plan to continue working with you and our leadership to build on this unprecedented progress we have achieved.

Thank you.